A proper swimming pool design can be challenging in many ways. To ensure full human comfort, proper disinfectant distribution, removal of pollutants and homogeneous temperature distribution, a swimming pool CFD analysis is the most cost-effective and accurate way.
By analyzing the flow field in a pool you can decrease costs of building and operating a swimming pool facility and equipment. Besides analyzing the pool, CFD Freelancing offers calculations on the pumps, inlet vents, drains and duct-work designs.
Solutions for the pool:
- Hydraulic design of swimming pools or any kind of pools
- Functionalities of recirculation in swimming pools
- Supply of disinfectant to the pool basin
- Mixing of disinfectant over the pool basin
- Removal of pollutants from pool basin
- Thermal comfort of occupants: proper water flow and temperature distribution
- Air bubble movement, distribution, size and velocity
Solutions for environment (indoor swimming pool CFD):
- human comfort calculations
- temperature distributions
- evaporation analysis
Solutions for the pool supply system:
- CFD modelling to design recirculation system properly
- Optimization of inlets and outlets
- Fluid flow analysis of the ductwork, pumps and fittings.
- counter current swimming pool
- sport swimming pool
- toddler swimming pool
- indoor pools
- spa and thermal baths
Sloshing of swimming pools on ships and yachts:
- can be a challenge for yacht and ship designers and builders
- using CFD the movement, forces, human comfort and safety can be analysed
You can read about what CFD is and how I can help your with fluid dynamics related problems in swimming pool design here.
Contact us for more details on swimming pool CFD calculations!